Re: [OM] [OT] L-Arginine

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] L-Arginine
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 04:40:17 +1300
Brian Gray and Nathan responded in part as

>    Another Brian wrote:
> <Message: 46
> Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:01:25 +1300
> From: "Brian Swale" [1]<bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi all,
>
> I know that I have written about this topic before, but results from
> recent research I have done have sent me on a more productive path;
> similar, and parallel.
>
> If you go to
>
> [4]http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health13.htm
>
> Read what I have written, and look at the amazing story told in the
> videos. I have hacked the video URLs to give simpler access to them from
> the original sites.

> I have to disagree with my namesake's interpretation
> of L-Argenine as a wonder d rug, when I read that at least one trial on
> patients who had already had a heart
>  attack was stopped because of enhanced death rates which were attributed
>  to the it. I do not believe doctors are perfect, or that they are all
>  selfish idiots,
> and I will carry on taking my statin.  Much of the recommended diet seems
> to me to be already widely accepted as a means of limiting cholesterol
> levels. Brian Gray

Oh well, you can't win 'em all. I know I'm right because the science is right.
L-argenine and l-citrulline are a normal production within everybody's body,
but the natural process doesn't produce enough to defeat the free radicals
produced by the more dangerous foods. Supplementation does.

When Dr Prendergast realised this and started giving it to himself and his
diabetic patients, by the passing of 17 years and 5,000 diabetic patients, not
even ONE had had a heart attack or had been admitted for heart surgery of
any kind. Normally around 30 - 40 % of his diabetic patients would have
been; that's the 'normal' nature of the diabetes epidemic.
He realised the extent of his medical triumph when he personally had a
repeat CAT scan done of his bowels at year about 18, and his investigating
medico reported with amazement that the severe symptomless
atheroscleosis he had 18 years previously had been TOTALLY reversed
because of L-argenine, and he now had arteries as clean as those of a 15-
year-old.
How can anybody argue against that the and the living proof of 5,000
diabetics patients also given such successful protection??

I will continue to promote this in my own way because it is too much of a
public good to be let slide.

If you go to
http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/country-health-profile/new-zealand
you will see that heart disease, stroke and diabetes together KILL 37.44% of
the people of my country.
If, from that page, you choose the USA (see  the change country button on
the left),
http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/country-health-profile/united-states
you will see that these kill 32.09%, despite the USA having a wonderful set
of heart surgical procedures available.
For Australia, it's 36.18%

It's criminal that the health industry should get away with ignoring a proven
natural product which delivers such wonderful results.

If you haven't done so already, you should look at the videos.
http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health13.htm

I have asked with my doctor, and he said, as did a student doctor he was
mentoring that the functions of the endothelial cell layer and of nitric oxide
are not taught in med school in NZ..Dr Prendergast says that this is the
same in the USA
I'll be speaking to him on the phone some time soon and I might run this
past him again.

Locally, I have a good friend who had a severe brush with stroke 6 months
ago. One carotid artery is totally blocked and the other has significantly
reduced flow. Conventional medicine has no answer for this and he faces
certain death within not too many years. Or did, until I found him this cure.

Brian Swale