Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:21:17 -0400
Oops.  I just assumed that was the car since it's a fastback of the same
color.  I was taking a photo of the place, not the car.  I just blew up
the original and see that it is, indeed, a Jag XK.  But I do have a side
view of the car which was taken for the view of the car and not the
scenery.  But it's not posted.

Chuck Norcutt