Re: [OM] [OT] L-Arginine

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] L-Arginine
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:39:48 -0500
Brian,
I found it interesting and I thank you for sharing information that you
think might be profitable to others.  That is the essence of human
kindness, I think.

I watched several of the videos and it looks impressive if it is true.
 However, I did some searching outside of the site and found l-argenine
is counter-indicated for persons with the very conditions the good doctor
is hoping to cure with the substance.  I guess the next step is to find out
if Big Pharma is the source of funding for those studies.  Sigh.

Joel W.