Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/3/2013: the look

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/3/2013: the look
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:11:03 +1100
On 29/03/2013, at 3:41 AM, DZDub wrote:

> Gentlemen:
>
> Add as many years as you like. It doesn't stop until you're dead I reckon.

Imagine that there are a couple of decrepit old men in their eighties, sitting
in a bar somewhere...
A very well endowed barmaid has just brought them another beer and they hardly
noticed her.

HARRY (puzzled): "Hey George, you remember they used to give us that stuff in
the war to stop us thinking about women?"

GEORGE: "Yeah - bromine or something wasn't it? What about it?"

HARRY: "Well...I think it's just beginning to work!"