Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:14:18 +0000
Vauxhall produces decent cars now (although not as nice as that XK, of course).
 I have often fancied the Insignia, although it would probably look dated quite
quickly.

Chuck, you're a bit of a wimp to stick with an auto box when Over Here :-)  I
think that you should have struck out and gone manual -- for the fun of it!

Chris