Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:00:09 -0400
I don't know why you think they're from an Olympus camera.  Most of the
images are from my Canon 5D shot in raw and processed in PhotoShop.
Some are from my Samsung pocket camera and JPEG only.

I do have an E-M5 now but will never use Olympus Viewer.  Regardless of
its color performance I very much dislike using it.  I'm not sure but
perhaps have never used Viewer 2.  Makes no difference, ACR is my
primary raw processor and I have no reason to change.

Chuck Norcutt