Re: [OM] "Action" photography with the E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] "Action" photography with the E-M5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:23:39 -0400
I forgot to mention that the oldest grandson has a soccer game coming up
soon and we will be there to see it on our way home from Florida.  After
my experience trying to shoot fast moving race cars with the E-M5 I'm a
bit hesitant to shoot the game with it.  I think I'll take the 5D along
just in case I have trouble following the action.  But I have verified
that there is a high frame rate for the EVF in order to reduce "display
lag" (at some unspecified loss of display quality).  I'll have to try it
out.

Chuck Norcutt