[OM] (OT) The Road Somewhat Defined

Subject: [OM] (OT) The Road Somewhat Defined
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:49:34 -0500
Bob Whitmire recently posted:
"Icelandic Air, so we get a brief stop in Reykjavik."
Bob, enjoy your couple weeks in Scotland.  But some time in the future,
consider spending two weeks in Iceland.  A friend and I circumnavigated
the island in May, 2001, in a rental car, and we found the place
enthralling.  Scenery is nothing short of spectacular, people are
friendly and many speak English, and they even drive on the correct side
of the road.  High on my bucket list is a return trip--it's a fantastic
place to visit.
Dean