Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 06:31:47 +0000
Our normal practice is to rent a cottage or croft for a week and use it as a
base for walking or driving; we might then move to another cottage for the
following week.  Both Skye and Mull are beautiful, have lovely scenery for
photography or strolling through and are equipped with decent pubs or hotels.

Chris