Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:36:51 +0000
Poor misunderstood Merc/Beemer/Volvo drivers! :-)

I take your point about the necessity for economy/emissions in Oz, but I didn't
think that GM cars came all the way here from there.  I'll keep an eye out for
Holden look-alikes.

Oh, and don't forget that Volvos are really Fords; and so are Jaguars :-)

Chris