Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 21:44:08 +1030
SSSSHHHH!!!! you'll be letting the out the secret about the dropbears
next...   Alright, I've been outed! :)

The average Holden family car down here is actually a 4-door 3.8L V6
version of the Monaro... (the Ford is a VERY ugly 4.0L straight-6
crossflow).   Still VERY smart off the line... and if driven fairly
'normally' gets about the same fuel mileage as my old  2.0L Toyota.

The V8s are really nice, and again driven 'normally' do very well on
emissions and economy, too. They aren't rare on our roads.

davidt