Re: [OM] IMG: Poppy Bloom Redux

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Poppy Bloom Redux
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 09:52:39 -0400
Yes. When I deploy the Clarity slider in LR4, I watch the histogram closely.
The new Clarity is wonderful for leaving artifacts in the past, but it does
mess with the histogram, though the effects are usually curable with a subtle
manipulation of the Highlights or White sliders. Clarity also can be "painted"
in where you want it, much the same as masking in CS. I haven't actually done
the full LCE workout since acquiring LR4. Before that, it was a staple.

--Bob