Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 18:02:16 +1030
For a very small family, maybe :)

Quite a lot around here it's some stupidly large and expensive 4WD that
has NEVER EVER left the bitumen, with the (often) very petite lady of
the house peering through the sliver beween the inside of the rim of the
steering wheel and the top of the instrument binnacle to look ahead -
the design rules should mandate that these things have a 'you must be
this high to drive me' marker on the driver's side in (at least) 100mm
contrasting letters, preferably in some 'really ugly' font, like
courier or TNR.  ;)

davidt