[OM] Coupala Marnie Puerto Rico shots and HDR

Subject: [OM] Coupala Marnie Puerto Rico shots and HDR
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:09:50 -0400 (EDT)
With all the talk about HDR thought it a good time for a quick post.

Marnie had a short  businness trip to PR recently and here are a couple
shots.  She had C1 programmed to exp bracket though perhaps I should
have taken the time to use CHDK on that card to give her a wider
bracket.
If she did so, I volunteered to process them for her, but didn't get it
quite right.
Ran out of time and in the rush didn't immedtialy  apprciate  the
severity of the ghosting/motion artifact in the HDR version.  She
thought the water was more accurate in the HDR version though could
recover more detail in the sky for unclear reasons in the -4/3
shot---so I aligned it in a layer and merged it.  I still have the .psd
file so perhaps the foreground foliage should come fromthat shot as
well by unmasking it, but it may be above my pay grade to make it look
correct.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Travel/Marnie-PR-3-2013/28698166_CbHhZN#!i=2435090347&k=q3PzwTg

or

http://tinyurl.com/cqrrx7k