Re: [OM] LR 4.4 released

Subject: Re: [OM] LR 4.4 released
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 16:58:29 -0700
I'm with the Schnozz on this.  I use Picture Window Pro because I looked
at the Adobe situation years ago and decided I'd rather use a small,
fleet program designed by a photographer with photographers in mind.

My RAW converter is Capture One, because a light version came with my
M8, and I liked it enough to upgrade to the pro version.

They both work. and upgrade costs have been far less than the Adobe tax.

Hey Ken: Have you upgraded to PWP 6, or did you stick with v. 5 so
far?   And if you upgraded, was it worth the change?

--Peter