Re: [OM] Purse, Pocket, Horse Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Purse, Pocket, Horse Camera
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 08:11:32 -0500
On 4/5/13 04:57 : , Moose wrote:
> I've been trying the E-PM1 and Panny 14-42 X lens instead of the Canon S100.
>
> Here's a gallery of images of a pretty wide range of subjects, focal lengths,
> distances, light, etc. All but two taken
> with the 14-42 X, and those with the Panny 20/1.7 compact lens.
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=4105>

Very nice.  For some reason, I really like "Cracked" and "Flagstone" the
best.  Just FYI - that effect on the glass ball is actually cracks.
When they're blowing the glass globe, while it's still hot, they plunge
it into cool water and the result is the surface crackling you see.

We used to own a stained-glass studio, hence I know all of this mostly
useless crap.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard