Re: [OM] Sharpening Monkeywrench [was Big Sharp and Little Sharp I [was

Subject: Re: [OM] Sharpening Monkeywrench [was Big Sharp and Little Sharp I [was New panorama up]]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:57:58 -0700
On 4/5/2013 1:51 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Never mind.  I should have read further where Moose already answered.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 4/5/2013 2:28 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>> And what are these deconvolution tools?

As you discovered, by reading where I told you so... ;-)

I use FocusMagic. Topaz InFocus also claims to use deconvolution. I've tried it
a couple of times, but not really tested it.

There's a package I'd never heard of for $15, deblurmyimage.
<http://adptools.com/en/deblurmyimage-description.html>

There are several apps for scientific use, such as astronomy and microscopy.
Astra Image looks interesting.
<http://www.phasespace.com.au/decon_ex.htm>

De Convoluted Moose