Re: [OM] Photohosting sites

Subject: Re: [OM] Photohosting sites
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 19:10:47 +0200
Of course, the Youtube clip most likely represents stolen IP...

In any event, I like Smugmug. The protection is not great, but at least you can
protect against right-clicking to save. But total protection is anyway
impossible, so I would look more for the features you want.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
(sent from somewhere)