Re: [OM] Photohosting sites

Subject: Re: [OM] Photohosting sites
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:42:37 -0500
Bill, I'm going to ask what the end goal is. Is it as an on-line
gallery or for print sales or what? Would a variation of the Zone-10
gallery system work? Or would a more definitive CMS website system be
more to the liking?

As to protection of images? Not going to happen. From any Microsoft
Windows based computer, all I have to do is CTRL-ALT-Shift-PrtSc and
that does a screen shot of the current window into the copy/paste
buffer. You have two options: Reduce maximum size of image or
watermark the image.

Ken

--
Ken Norton