Re: [OM] Some E-400 Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Some E-400 Photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 21:42:09 -0700
On 4/6/2013 1:51 PM, DZDub wrote:
> Here are a few photos taken recently with the E-400 as it braves the wiles
> of N. America.  I actually included some technical data.  It almost killed
> me, so appreciate!

If you find out where in your workflow the EXIF data is being lost, and stop
that, you have far less documentation work
to do. All but the lens ID is available by clicking on the camera icon.

There's a choice for "details" on the EXIF display, but it doesn't seem to do
anything. On the LUG gallery, it takes you
back to the image, but next time you click the camera icon, it displays more
detail. the choice of detail seems odd,
with stuff I can't imagine needing, but not the lens ID.

I don't know if AG has the ability easily to change the EXIF data display.

EXIF Is Moose