Re: [OM] Speaking of significant days

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of significant days
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 15:42:15 -0500
> Where's the photo?

It's a full-sized single-basin deep kitchen sink in a six-foot counter
top. I'll add an exterior shell to close it in making it a storage
cabinet with shelf. I'll do that to make sure appearances are nice and
make it a sellable feature of the house. (It's adjacent to the laundry
room).

We plumbed out the underside so I can add filters or additional feeds
at any time (especially for a second sink added to the laundry room).
In fact, I'm very tempted to put in a water-feed with flow-control for
just the print-washer. NSURIT is familiar with this particular print
washer... Fully loaded, it comes in around 200 pounds.

The thought of having a conventional darkroom sink with floatable
trays would be very nice, but this space is far too narrow for it and
besides this sink and counter were given to me and they were only a
couple years old. Being a large sink and counter, I don't feel as
though I'm missing anything. As to temperature control, I keep the
darkroom at 72 degrees so everything is stable.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx