Re: [OM] New Mamiya 6 photo: Abandoned House awaiting demolition

Subject: Re: [OM] New Mamiya 6 photo: Abandoned House awaiting demolition
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 19:45:10 -0400
Andrew,

Gary is really a dangerous place. It has one of the highest murder rates
in the USA; for several years it had the HIGEST. The city has no middle
class at all, and white people are really not welcome there. I have no
fear of taking pictures in the worst neighborhoods in Fort Wayne (a city
with nearly 3 times Gary's population) or Indianapolis (A city 10 times
the size of Gary). I would not show my face in Gary, especially with a
camera.

There is no place in Australia even close to Gary. It is far more
dangerous that other notorious high crime cities like Detroit, Compton,
Camden, and Memphis.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography