Re: [OM] A couple more new ones from yesterday

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple more new ones from yesterday
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 21:54:47 -0500
On 4/7/13 21:50 : , DZDub wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> And here's one of my friend Dan Navarro.
>>
>> http://youtu.be/4ZSqTxyum70
>
> Great song -- really well done.  I kind of got lost on Youtube after that
> and heard his duet with Freebo.  That took me back to some old Bonnie
> Raitt.  And now it's an hour later.  You bad!
>
> Joel W.
Glad I could help.  Dan's an old friend.  We met him and his former
partner, the late Eric Lowen, in 1999 and it just kinda blossomed from
there.  When I went to Eric's memorial last year, the guests were like
royalty in the folk world.  Freebo was one of the ones who got up and
performed, along with Severin Browne (Jackson's brother) and many
others.  I wasn't sure what I'd be doing when I got there, but I ended
up pitching in with what I know, so I ended up setting up all of the
mics and mixing the event.  What a powerful day that was...

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard