Re: [OM] New Mamiya 6 photo: Abandoned House awaiting demolition

Subject: Re: [OM] New Mamiya 6 photo: Abandoned House awaiting demolition
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:26:23 -0500
That's why I prefer the term "Interpreter".  I don't like the term "docent"
either, and "tour guide" sounds like some college kid on break reciting from a
script at certain points along the way.

I take a very conversational tone, mix in cultural references and anecdotes,
and try very hard to be historically accurate yet entertaining.  The tours I've
enjoyed the most always came from someone who obviously enjoyed what they were
doing and had real knowledge of the subject beyond the "script".

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard