Re: [OM] IMG: Surprise! [was Droplets]

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Surprise! [was Droplets]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:58:05 -0500
> I dunno. Seems to me they are two quite different images, each capable of
> standing on its own. Wishy-washy Mr. In
> Between doesn't appeal to me.

The heavily cropped image is nice and everything, but has the
"oversalted" look to it. Basically, you followed the concept of if a
little cropping improves the image, then a whole lot of cropping will
make it better. At some point, you added too much salt to the soup.

I'm not sure where that line was crossed, but I'm not sure that either
one, as presented, would stay on my wall for more than a few weeks.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx