Re: [OM] Question for Ken

Subject: Re: [OM] Question for Ken
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:01:12 -0500
Ken,

Your wealth of knowledge and experience in this area help brighten my day
because I suspect that those folks providing my service are too new to the
game to appreciate these details.  They are relearning what you and others
experienced some time ago.  While I enjoy the benefits of FTTP, I dread each
problem that shows up from time to time.

Thanks, once more, for the enlightenment.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA