Re: [OM] I've added my night shot to TOPE2

Subject: Re: [OM] I've added my night shot to TOPE2
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:38:10 -0500
Question - to avoid the possibility of banding with the Panny 20, I thought I'd
try either the OM 28 or the 50.  I've looked up some hyperfocal calculators -
do I figure at actual FL or at the MFT equivalent FL?

As an alternative, since it's on a tripod at f16 anyway, I could use the 12-50.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life.". -- Harlan Howard