Re: [OM] The end of the spinning hard drive draws nigh...

Subject: Re: [OM] The end of the spinning hard drive draws nigh...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 08:30:28 -0400
There's a company called Other World Computing http://www.macsales.com that
sells Macworthy products for far less than Mac does. I've bought hard drives
and memory from them. In fact, my Macbook Pro is running 16 gigs of their
memory even though Mac says it should only be able to run 8.

I also bought an external hard drive from them for Time Machine.

All of my experiences with them have been good. They also include videos on how
to install their products. Concise and cogent.

--Bob