Re: [OM] IMGs: Thursday Wildflowers and Scenery

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Thursday Wildflowers and Scenery
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 12:52:41 -0500
On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The closeups are all mostly very good.  The landscapes end up teasing
> me.  I know there must be lots of detail in there I'd like to see but
> the images sizes we use prevent it.

Agreed on the closeups -- and a couple are really quite nice, especially
the Clarkia and Spiderwort.  But I liked the Hewitt Canyon view 01A
landscape.  The sun is almost ideal for backlighting the chollas.  I don't
really mind any landscape as long as there are saguaros and organ pipes I
can pick out.

This has been a good year for you!

Joel W.