Re: [OM] The Joy of Backups

Subject: Re: [OM] The Joy of Backups
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:19:39 -0400
Very nice.  I got to Tahquamenon Falls (probably because you told me
about it) but I'd never heard of Bond Falls.  Maybe I've got too much
daylight in the room but the shadowed area of the Presque Isle River
shot is too dark for me to view the detail comfortably.

ps:  I've never shown my Tahquamenon Falls shots because they're pretty
pedestrian.  But I just looked at one for the first time in B&W which
makes a much better looking shot.

Chuck Norcutt