[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: town and country

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: town and country
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 07:15:54 +0200
This week I show you ADDA, Alicante's music auditorium, which we used to host a
major conference on designs. It is quite a stunning building, completed in 2009
or 2010, so planned and built when times were still good and the province had
plenty of money, or so it seems. Whatever its economic merits, now it is here,
and I like to attend concerts and to photograph it. Aside from that I show you
some of my usual scenes from the interior of the province, where I cycle on
weekends. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=975

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman