Re: [OM] (OM) Zuiko 35 - 80 f/2.8 FS e*ay

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Zuiko 35 - 80 f/2.8 FS e*ay
From: Warren Kato <wkkato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:10:52 -0700
Selling the 100/2 was one of my regrets. I was in a retro fit of sorts when
I sold many of my 55mm filter lens such as the 24/2, 35/2, 135/2.8 and
100/2 in favor of 49mm filter lens. I did get back into the f/2 swing of
things with the astounding 14-35/2 fro 4/3rds though.
-Warren

Warren Kato
(714) 504-6081