Re: [OM] Boston Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Boston Photos
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:47:57 -0400
Yes, and several people had already given 1 star reviews with derogatory
remarks about callousness and copyright violations.  NPPA e-mail list
posted it first and several there took screen snapshots and intend to
pursue copyright violations because the guy used their photos without
permission.  How can anybody be so stupid and insensitive?

I'm glad Amazon removed his Kindle book.

Tina

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> He was selling an e-book of Boston tragedy photos that he siphoned off the
> web.
>

> Paul Braun
> Certified Music Junkie
>
> "It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins
>
> "Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard
>
> On Apr 16, 2013, at 14:20, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Amazon must have pulled the plug. Link takes me to a page that directs
> me to Amazon's home page. What was he doing?
> >
> > --Bob
> >

> > On Apr 16, 2013, at 1:09 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> >
> >> PESO:
> >>
> >> Do you believe the nerve of this guy?
> >>

> http://www.amazon.com/Boston-Bombings-First-Photos-ebook/dp/B00CDGMPTS/ref=sr_1_13?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1366131724&sr=1-13&keywords=boston+marathon
> >>
> >> I hope he gets sued for every penny he has!
> >
> > --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com