Re: [OM] Some days you do choose wisely

Subject: Re: [OM] Some days you do choose wisely
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:50:32 -0700
On 4/16/2013 7:49 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> The book project is back on again. It's two years in the making ...
>
> And that's where I'm quite happy. I'm shooting the new shots and they
> are just like the old shots. And the old shots are still as current
> and good as anything that I could shoot with today.
>
> Long live film.

Sure, I'm happy that film lives. I'm I'm happy that you enjoy using it.

But how is this a film only thing? If you'd shot with the E-1, any new shots
would be the same, just as with this film.

There's been enough upheaval in film that a much longer time frame or different
initial film choice and you might not be
so lucky.

My 5D will still make just the same images as seven years ago.

No points awarded.

Tough Judge Moose