Re: [OM] IMG: Bird Nest..Sort of

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bird Nest..Sort of
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:10:33 +0100
That's well captured, Jim.

But that's where gliders should stay: they get airborne in vast numbers in the
UK in their regular competitions, endangering legitimate users of the air and
with little notice of their intentions.  We occasionally have to land from our
training sorties, especially if we are teaching formation (because it is less
manoeuvrable than a singleton), in the face of the risk from hordes of blimmin'
gliders.

I wonder if there is an "Anti-gliding Movement"? :-)

Chris