Re: [OM] LR5 beta

Subject: Re: [OM] LR5 beta
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:39:16 +0200
Le 17 avr. 13 à 13:06, Andrew Fildes a écrit :

> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.soultheft.com
> Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813
>

> On 17/04/2013, at 8:27 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
>>
>> export as a catalogue with original file is there for that
>>
> I don't even know what that means!

It's in the main menu :-(

>> Right click and search in the finder works - you can even operate it
>> in batches
> Mac User.I wouldn't right click, even if I had one. I could do that
> but names get confused, some are still codes and it could be buried
> deep somwhere. My point is that LR konows about it, has a named
> thumbnail on my screen and could have a simple 'search for this lost
> file and reconnect' command.

I have a PC sitting next to the mac, and both offer right click
capabilities ... last machine I had without right-click may have been
my first Atari 1040 circa 1986 ;-)

>> Why do you keep moving them sonny boy ;-)
>> I have 30,000 or so files on the HD in ONE catalogue, no issues, so
>> far...
>
> 30K? Is that all?

No, the scanned negs are on another catalogue, on a PC BTW :-)

Amitiés
Ph

> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE