Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 EBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 EBay
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:26:31 -0400
My son lived with his mother in Fort Wayne when I returned here from Santa
Fe 5 yrs ago. I came back because of him. My ex has psychiatric problems
and I needed to be nearer to him. A few months after I moved back, she was
committed to a state psychiatric hospital for a year, and the court gave
me custody of my son. When she got out, she tried to get him back and the
courts said no. Though I have custody of him, the law here prohibits me to
leave Indiana without his mother's permission, since she still lives in
Fort Wayne. She won't give it, and he is happy with his friends here and
doesn't want to leave till he finishes high school. He is a sophomore
(10th grade), so he has two more years after this one. I could move to
Indianapolis or another area in Indiana, but there are no jobs there
either. Fort Wayne is no worse than any other part of Indiana, and is
better than most towns in the state, economically speaking.

When Mack finishes school, he'll go to college, and I'm going to move
where he decides to go to school so he can live with me and I can help him
through school. Money interests me only insofar as I need a certain amount
to live. My son and my photography are what I live for; they're really all
I have in life.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography