Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 on ebay
From: classicvw@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:31:58 -0400 (EDT)

I'm going to add a fourth category:
4. Those who are acquiring every version of one.
AG

5. Those of us whose wife will either leave us or kill us. My wife is a nurse
and knows ways to make it look like natural causes.

    A few months back I won a new 18K motorcycle. I already had a M/C but
wanted to sell it and keep the new one. My wife
    not so subtely hinted that we could use a new bathroom instead. After a
while, and a calm discussion,
    I got my wish and kept the new one. So, I'm not going to push things for
quite a while and be a good hubby.

-George