Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 on ebay
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:01:51 -0400
Same boat here. I prevailed on the motorcycle front, and now I am hugely
agreeable to anything she wants. In fact, when it became apparent that for a
number of reasons we could take a (big) trip this year, I swallowed my own
desires, and asked her where she wanted to go. She said Scotland and we have
our tickets for September. (It has not escaped my attention that as a
registered nurse, she has a variety of choices to hasten my expiration date.
<g>)

--Bob