Re: [OM] WTF - Computer disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] WTF - Computer disaster
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:00:30 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 4/18/2013 1:35:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yuk. I  suspect you have to unplug and replug the flash drives but that
could leave  you no better off. Whatever you try you didn't hear it from me.
Good  luck
jez

Jez, I think, "You Da Man."  I ejected the drive which appeared to be
empty although it said it was full.  Reinserted it, selected the files I
wanted
transfer (as they had reappeared) and am now transferring them to the
other flash drive.  All looks to be working properly.  Weird, like  Austin, TX.

Bill Barber