Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 EBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 EBay
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:11:01 -0400
If lens gets dropped, hit or tampered (like settings of rear element
changed), then ALL focus settings would be lost.  Also, All these lenses
focus beyond infinity as tele and wide infinity are at different points.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977