[OM] Nathan's PAD 19/4/2013: Testrup

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/4/2013: Testrup
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 07:45:36 +0200
Three for one from yesterday, I am on vacation.

I am spending a few days in Denmark, as I always do in late April. Yesterday
was my first full day here, in my hometown Aarhus. My friend Lars, with whom I
am staying, had to work until 12:30. I had a leisurely morning, and then I
cycled out to meet him in the village of Testrup, about 14 km from city centre,
where he works. Afterwards, we cycled 80 km in the landscape south and west of
Aarhus. The three picture are from our meeting point.

This is the grocery store in Testrup, a typical old-fashioned village store.
There is a supermarket a couple of km away, but this one is still going strong:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2466567286&k=rgpfGzW&lb=1&s=O

Inside the grocery store. Lars is buying something. Since he has worked just
around the corner for 20 years or so, he gets credit:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2466567391&k=K8pMXqn&lb=1&s=O

The view across the road from the grocery store. Note the flags and the
tree--it was a very windy 80 km on the bicycles:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2466567443&k=CvmRHLN&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman