Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 EBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80 EBay
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 16:11:53 -0400
Thanks for the heads-up. <g> My paternal great-grandfather was fluent in Gaelic
(the Irish variety), but did not see fit to pass it along.

I've read that some of the official guide maps have the Gaelic signs and an
English translation. If that fails, there's always the GPS. It _should_ give me
an approximation of English.

How do you pronounce Liathach?

The beer should be fun. As well as entertaining publicans by trying to
pronounce them.

--Bob