Re: [OM] Resonable price for a Vers. 2 Bellows?

Subject: Re: [OM] Resonable price for a Vers. 2 Bellows?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:46:34 -0400
This (since it's claimed to be new in box) would seem to set the upper
limit
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLYMPUS-OM-AUTO-MACRO-BELLOWS-NEW-IN-BOX-/221215178695?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338173bfc7>

  However the seller is "OlympusUSA" a seller who is *not* Olympus
America and is not highly regarded here.  I'm not sure why but I seem to
recall that his claimed "new" items aren't really new or some such.
Besides, he wants $40 shipping.

This might be the better deal since it looks in very good condition and
also includes a *double cable release* and a slide copier.  "OlympusUSA"
is selling his NIB slide copier for $99.  You might not need the slide
copier but you could sell it separately.  If you're going to use this
with an OM body then you'll want the double cable release which is
itself a $50-60 item.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Olympus-OM2-Auto-Bellows-and-Slide-Copier-with-Double-Cable-Release-/130892875410?pt=Film_Cameras&hash=item1e79d2c692>

Remember that John Hermanso has new slide block for the bellows.  But
these will cost and need to be factored into the cost or repairing one
with cracked blocks (which may be very many of them, cracked blocks are
common).

Chuck Norcutt