Re: [OM] Chinese Extensions ((IMGs)

Subject: Re: [OM] Chinese Extensions ((IMGs)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 13:30:08 +1200
Moose wrote
> > Amazing ... !
>
> Thanks!
>
> > Unfair !!
>
> Sigh, do I have to come down there to show you how? :-)
>
> NZ, what a terrible place to have to visit. ;-)
>
> I don't know if you noticed, but only the 75-300 shots were done with
> E-M5. The others were done on Pen Lites.

I don't think you'd like to visit here. For a start you'd not get your head
around the fact that we drive on the logical side of the road. Very poor wifi
in
the regions. Winter is fast arriving - we have snow on the local tops since
about 5 days ago. Our sense of humour ( where present) does not match
'murrican humour. The sky is too blue. The air is too clear. The cattle
(replacing sheep) are too many .... The cities are all in the north - (the
largest deserves to be attached to a couple of large ocean-going tugs and
towed out to the middle of the Pacific and anchored there permanently). ...

WRITES NOTE TO SELF ( Don't comment on Moose's images - or maybe
any images. Seemingly he can't restrain from slipping into lecturer mode.
Maybe he has missed his vocation and should be alongside Chris Crawford
teaching photography.) END OF NOTE. :-)

Yes I did notice the Penlite shots. I long ago resolved I'd never buy one of
those.  I need a view-finder.

Brian Swale