Re: [OM] Scotland question

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland question
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:58:08 +0100
I will reply, but at the end of the week as 1) I am rigt now on a
train, and will be travelling for a xouple of days and 2) my wife has
to do the Inverness-Wick-Inverness run on Thursday, so I will be able
to advise. It's a while since I have done it, but easily doable. And
some fine sights if you know where to leave the main road (or,
depending on your map, where to leave the road!)

Piers