Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 04:17:37 +1200
Andrew wrote

> Not all - it's a mutation that has spread very quickly but there are still
> a significant proportion of lactose intolerant people.
> Imagine having to  live without cheese!
> They are a dying minority though.
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx www.soultheft.com Author/Publisher: The SLR
> Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813

Some truth in all that, but some inadvertently omitted.

The consumption of dairy foods, meat, eggs, oils and the like also exact a
terrible toll in the form of premature death caused by "heart attacks"
(atherosclerosis), strokes ( again mostly caused by atherosclerosis) which,
in societies ascribing to the "Western Diet" constitutes typically somewhere
around 18 - 28 % of all deaths.  Yes, that many premature deaths.

Easily avoided. One way is to have a vegan diet.  Another way, now my
preferred option, is to enhance my dietary levels of the naturally ingested
amino acids L-argenine and L-citrulline. Taken at modest additional levels,
these will prevent the onset of athersclerosis and if athersclerosis is already
present, will remove it.

By entering the body at the stage they do, these two amino acids render
totally redundant any concern about cholesterol, statins, surgical
intervention, and so on. And a "normal western diet" (and including a
"normal mediterranean diet") may be followed without fear of premature
death through athersclerosis.

Read more at
http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health13.htm

Bon appetit !!