Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird via Layers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird via Layers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:07:51 -0400
A problem I've had with PhotoShop (and not completely understood) ever
since I started using it about 2004.  Brushes seem to extend (with
increasing opacity) well beyond what you think they do.  I think the
only way to control that is to make a hard brush but am not sure.  In
Picture Window Pro (which I haven't used in years) when you are using
the clone tool (for example) the area that the brush will affect is
outlined with a circle.  There is never any doubt about what part of the
image is to be changed.  I don't think that's possible on PhotoShop.  If
it is I'd sure like to know about it.

Chuck Norcutt