Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:06:34 +1000
I was taught that the Inuit have a different enzyme setup that allows them to
do this but it seems that is nonsense. I had an article about a gentleman who
lived with the Inuit for six months and then trialled a meat only diet in New
York when he returned, His conclusion - it's very healthy, but only if you eat
all the fat as well!

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com