Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 23:24:15 +1200
To my friends who enjoy quibbling over possible exceptions ...

Please load this URL into your browser if you have not already done so, and
also watch/listen to the several short and informative videos it provides links
to in addition to the text I have written.

http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health13.htm

Then come back and tell me why the 1998 Nobel Medicine Prize was a load
of bollocks, and why Dr Joe Prendergast's successful  application of the
method to himself and 5,000 of his diabetic patients will not also have
application to about 300 million USA citizens and countless others around
the world who consume a somewhat similar diet. And in this I include people
who eat a so-called Mediterranean diet which is just 30% less evil than the
standard USA "western" diet.

See also
http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health16.htm

or if you prefer it in Spanish, try

http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health16-spanish.htm

http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health13.htm
is not difficult read, and you just might benefit from it. You never know :-)

BTW. The main reason I bother writing all these pages ( 17 so far), in
addition to self-interest (and the recovery from stroke of a good friend of
mine), is that the NZ heart foundation ( https://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/
)  and countless similar others, most Med Schools, most GPs, and most
heart surgeons HAVE IGNORED THE (by now) 15 years old Nobel prize
discovery, which shows without any possible doubt that  heart disease in its
many forms can be reversed through eating a slightly larger than normal
intake of one or two normal human diet amino acids (L-argenine and L-
citrulline), and these same two acids can prevent atherosclerosis from
developing in the first place.
I think their stupid ignorance  borders on the criminal.

They continue to behave as though the condition actually is unfixable.

It's a puzzling human trait. Show people something which is really good and
has great potential for their well-being, and they'd rather go and read
comics, or do some similar displacement activity.   (g)  Seriously.

My next posting might even have some autumn shots for a change. And I
did use my Obsession 6 x 17 camera in the last week. Put a whole roll
through it. All 4 exposures.  Will possibly shoot some 6 x 9 or 6 x 7
tomorrow.  Mamiya Press  and Koni-Omega.
Some aspects of digital are pissing me off. But I also know I make huge
errors with LF film :-(

PS, I had my eyes tested today. Cataract development is not considered a
concern - a slow-developing type ( that's what HE said) and has progressed
from 0 to 1.5  in a scale of 0 to 10. My own opinion is that it has progressed
fat too fast for my liking. But I WILL get some new specs.

Brian Swale